- doctor-senpai:Julie, you need to project more confidence when you speak. You know your stuff!
- me:I know...It's just difficult for me to feel confident when I don't have the experience to back up my decisions.
- doctor-senpai:Ah, I get you. Yeah, it all comes with time. It actually wasn't until recently that I started feeling confident about interpreting imaging.
- me:Oh that's great because I had a question about this MRI. I'm still waiting for the official read but--
- doctor-senpai:I'm confident I can't read that.
- me:But I thought you just said--
- doctor-senpai:Can't read it. Very confident.